Current Projects :: Integrated Waste Management in Ghana (ENV_PRJ_44030)Sector : Waste
ETI Dynamics invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from innovative Technology & Solution Providers to offer sustainable solutions for Integrated Waste Management in Ghana.
Primary Objective:To deliverdecentralised essential utility services for integrated waste management.
• To set up small waste management processing units across various parts of the cities
• To engage a range of micro and social entrepreneurs to ensure that the adequate collection happens
• To utilize output of the plant (biogas/compost) to recover the investment
Salient features of the approach
• Smaller plants to handle 1-10 tons of waste would result in smaller footprint and lesser land area
• Reduced transportation cost
• Much more manageable capital cost
• Generation of approximately 10KW energy from 1 tonne of waste per day
• Employment generation
• Generation of approximately 40-50MW of power in addition to compost/fertilizer
We would be deploying 10 pilots across the country so as to assess the range of waste management scenarios. This will be done at no cost to the Ghana Government. The pilots will help in determining:
• Technical feasibility of the solution
• The right operational setting
• The right commercial and economic model
Lead Project Developer
ETI Dynamics is the lead project developer and shall develop the project in collaboration with other Strategic Partners.
1. Technology providers
2. EPC partners
Interested in Participating
Parties keen to participate should check the Project Calls tab for latest announcements.
Kindly send in your EOIs to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may post any queries on the same email address.